The DRE Marseille MMT is a premium manual surgical table with mobile casters and a small footprint.
The DRE Marseille MMT is an expertly designed manual operating table with mobile maneuvering that delivers industry-standard features at an affordable price. The multi-purpose table is suited to a variety of medical specialties.
With four easy-glide castors, the DRE Marseille MMT can be moved quickly from room to room, allowing you to save space in your facility. The table’s base is designed with a small footprint, allowing unparalleled access to the operative field. The DRE Marseilles MMT is constructed using premium 304 stainless steel with a matte finish and features German-engineered hydraulic springs.
For more information on the DRE Marseilles MMT and available accessories, contact a DRE representative today.
- Manual operating table suitable for use in a variety of surgical procedures.
- Features four centrally-controlled castors for efficiently moving the table throughout your facility.
- Two castors swivel for easy and accurate maneuvering.
- Unique split-leg design.
- Table base is designed with a minimal footprint, allowing clinicians to gain unobstructed access to the operative field.
- Premium 304 stainless steel in a matte finish prevents rusting or corrosion.
- Durable materials with a sturdy base designed for years of use.
- Easily adjust back and leg sections with German-engineered hydraulic springs.
- Table pads are completely sealed and can be quickly removed for cleaning.
- Anesthesia screen — 1 piece
- Shoulder supports — 1 pair
- Body supports — 1 pair
- Arm supports — 1 pair
- Leg supports — 1 pair
- Foot plates — 1 pair