Maximum brightness with extremely cool output rated for 50,000 hours
The DRE Maxx Luxx LED has the latest advances in state-of-the-art surgery lighting. The Maxx Luxx LED provides exceptional bright light with a lux output of 130,000 and a color temperature of 4,300° Kelvin while virtually eliminating heat. LED technology rated for 50,000 hours provides reduced maintenance costs.
- Highly efficient surgery lighting system
- Extremely cool output — lowest possible heat
- Superb color temperature of 4,300° Kelvin
- Extremely long LED life rated at 50,000 hours
- Wide range mechanical dimming
- 130,000 lux output at 1 meter
- Cross focus technology provides adjustable light pattern from 9.5 to 14 inches
- 5-stage dimming
- Video Camera: 1080P High definition, HD-SDI video output, 20x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom, Auto & Manual focus, sterilizable handle, camera mounted on its own independent arm.
- Monitor Arm: Provides options for Hi-Def, fiber optic cabling, video source switching, and compatibility with PAC5, has sterilizable handle for adjustments in the sterile field. Solo arm or in combination with lights, can be ordered with or without monitor.
Multiple Configuration Options
- Single mounts available with a light head or a monitor
- Portable stands available with a light head
- Dual ceiling mounts available with two light heads, a light head and a monitor, or a light head and a camera
- Triple ceiling mounts available with three light heads, two light heads and a camera, or two light heads and a monitor