Patient operated procedure chair designed for comfort during long procedures.
The DRE Milano OC Oncology Chair features a three-layer memory foam mattress and handheld remote control, allowing patients to feel as comfortable as possible during lengthy chemotherapy treatments. The chair features a convenient roll-away wheel system, allowing clinicians to easily move the chair.
For more information on the DRE Milano OC Oncology Chair, contact a DRE Medical representative today.
- Oncology chair designed for patient comfort during extended chemotherapy.
- Three electric motor controlled movements: backrest, Trendelenburg, leg rest.
- Synchronized electric movement: backrest/legrest.
- Manual headrest and extended footrest adjustments.
- Use the roll-away wheel system to easily move the chair for cleaning and sterilization.
- Comfortable, five-section mattress with three layers of memory foam.
- Stitchless upholstery is durable and easy to clean.
- Handheld remote control allows patients to adjust the chair’s positioning.
- Chair base is covered with durable ABS plastic for a streamlined appearance, while protecting the inner components.
- Comes standard with handheld remote control, armrests, and accessory guides.