Superior implantology unit works great for reconstructive and maxillofacial surgery, and is available with an assortment of drills, microsaws and contra angles
The powerful, user-friendly OS-250 Surgical Drill and Microsaw System is designed for general oral surgery, implantology, and many micro surgery procedures, and has the right contra angle for every specific task. This unique motor system, consisting of the housing, electronic motor, footswitch and irrigation pump, offers two motor connections, making work considerably simpler and more efficient. The optimized control of the motors allows you to accomplish your tasks individually with the highest possible precision, and 10 stored programs for each of the two motors ensure smooth running during the procedure.
- Configuration menu to customize device.
- Intelligent Safety system with acoustic and optical signal and additional blocking of motor drive (e.g. open pump compartment, not connected motor or pedal).
- 70 Ncm of maximum torque at the 20:1 Contra Angle with graphical, real time torque control on display.
- Sturdy, high quality architecture and finish.
- Integrated pump system for cooling of instrument to prevent of tissue damage.
- Advanced motor system with sophisticated motor control for smooth and precise power delivery in any speed range.
- Multifunctional pedal with motor selection, pump performance adjustment, program selection and motor speed control.
- Calibration of handpieces and contra angles.
- Real-time speed and torque report.
- 10 Pre-set programs for each motor are configurable.
- Dual motor principle saves cumbersome reconfiguration of the handpieces and contra angles and saves time.
- Largest display of its class provides visibility in all work steps with a large, clearly arranged display with high contrast.
- Direct control without complicated navigation.
- Control lamp for currently active motor.
- Low noise pump drive:The coolant hose is easy to insert and the interior pump works at a low noise level.
- Front access to the pump:Access to the pump with just one hand is at the press of a button next to the display, hence no inadvertent movement of the device.