The DRE Patient Exam Table is designed for comfort, economy, overall functionality, and storage.
This versatile table is a perfect option for family practice, doctor’s offices, clinics or wherever a cost effective treatment or exam table is needed. The DRE Patient Exam Table maximizes convenient features including built-in stirrups, leg rest, and step stool that can be easily pulled out or tucked away.
The all-laminate base is easy to clean and is resistant to chips and other damage. The table top is upholstered with durable vinyl with supportive foam padding. The entire top section can be easily replaced in-house, giving your facility years of use with minimal upkeep.
For more information on the DRE Patient Exam Table, contact a DRE representative today.
- Durable vinyl upholstery over 2-inch firm, supportive foam padding.
- Patient area measures 27 inches in width for patient comfort.
- Air-spring adjustable backrest allows clinicians to easily adjust the table without back strain.
- Coated, two position adjustable stirrups can be quickly pulled out or tucked away.
- Padded, pull-out leg rest on steel track.
- Large storage compartment with one shelf is accessible from both sides.
- Easy care all-laminate base with chip resistant edges.
- Includes two Euro style drawers with all-steel slides.
- Constructed with plywood and laminate panels that are California CARB I compliant.
- Top sections are easily replaceable in the field.
- Adjustable feet for leveling the table on stable surfaces.
- Rated for a 400-pound load capacity under normal use.
- Laminate base and vinyl upholstery available in a variety of colors — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Optional — convenient, pull-out step stool constructed with welded steel.
- Optional — pull-out basin and paper cutter.