The DRE Sage 12c Holter Monitoring System pairs lightweight, durable hardware with powerful data processing software to deliver effective monitoring and analysis in any care environment. Weighing only 50 grams, the DRE Sage 12c has a long battery life that allows the unit to record up to eight days worth of data on one AAA battery. The waterproof design lets patients take the DRE Sage 12c with them wherever they go.
Using the onboard micro SD card slot or USB port, clinicians can easily access and analyze monitoring data. Analysis capabilities include the following: Atrial Fibrillation / Flutter, Heart Rate Variability, Heart Rate Turbulence, Obstructive Sleep Apnea and ST Segment Analysis.
For more information on the DRE Sage 12c Holter Monitoring System, please contact a DRE representative today.
- 12-Channel holter system displays real-time waveforms.
- Durable, waterproof components designed to withstand daily use.
- Lightweight, compact unit weighs only 50 grams.
- Long battery life allows for recording up to eight days of data using only one AAA battery.
- OLED display screen provides clear view of waveform data.
- Monitor software analyzes: Atrial Fibrillation / Flutter, Heart Rate Variability, Heart Rate Turbulence, Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Customizable monitoring with pacemaker detection and adjustable sampling rates.
- Onboard storage settings record 24, 48, 96 hours or eight days worth of ECG data.
- Easily download monitoring data using either a micro SD card or USB connection.
- Data loading in less than 20 seconds for quick and efficient analysis.
- Provides clinicians with a comprehensive histogram of trend data, with ST segment analysis and bulk modification capabilities.