Innovative Technology, Practically Applied
Designed for maximum ease of use combined with superior patient comfort
The DRE Savoy QA3 stretcher is ideal for patient transport, examination, and intubation. Its compact construction is lightweight yet robust, and its advanced steering system and ergonomically positioned pulling handles make it supremely maneuverable and easily guided by one person. The Savoy QA3 has a wider patient platform, pressure care mattress, and unique foldaway patient safety rails that store away under the mattress footprint to give a virtually zero transfer gap. The exceptional low height capability allows easy mount and dismount, particularly helpful for elderly patients, while the improved ground clearance allows better access for patient hoists.
- Vertically operated patient safety rails store away under the mattress giving a virtually zero transfer gap. Spring counterbalancing allows effortless ease of operation.
- Fixed transfusion pole provides innovative, quick release safety locking mechanism and integrates into either head or foot end of patient safety rails for easy access and storage.
- Hydraulic lift mechanism has an exceptional low height capability adjusted by means of independently operating pedals located on both sides of the stretcher.
- Castors are constructed with polyurethane tires to offer low rolling resistance for high maneuverability. (150 mm castors fitted as standard 200 mm optional)
- 5th wheel steering is a unique mechanism to ensures high maneuverability and so the stretcher is easily guided by one person.
- Cylinder trough allows side loading for accessibility, suitable for a wide range of cylinder options including F, E, or D.
- Gas assisted backlift has a unique design, precision control, and an easy lift system for enhanced user and patient comfort.
- Trendelenburg tilt allows rapid Trendelenburg to be achieved extremely smoothly and with control even when the stretcher is at its lowest height.
- Four Ergonomically Positioned Pushing handles give supreme maneuverability either with the patient lying flat or sitting up.
- K8 pressure care mattress is manufactured from temperature-sensitive gel feel foam that molds to the patient's body shape, relieving pressure by distributing the load as evenly as possible. Developed with the flexible properties of lycra, this outer material is anti-microbacterial, water resistant, vapor permeable, and latex free.
- Patient Utility Trays
- Rotating Buffers at head and foot ends
- Anti-bacterial Properties and Smooth Molded Surfaces
QA3 Emergency Trolley
A specially designed version of the QA3 for Accident and Emergency is available. This will include an x-ray translucent platform, a medrail and the K8 pressure care mattress.
Additional Emergency Features
- 2 fixed transfusion poles
- X ray translucent platform: full length radio translucent platform suitable for digital or traditional plates
- Advanced braking: exceptionally stable platform, advanced single bar braking system that allows all four castors to be braked simultaneously from either side of the trolley
- Infection control: smooth molded surfaces and acrylic capped vac formings enclose the trolley mechanics to minimize dirt traps. Antibacterial properties and innovative design ensure the product is easy to clean
- Optional: monitor shelf and Venturi suction system