The Verdana is designed for pediatric through adult ventilation. It is equipped with a large TFT 10.4" full-color display. The high-resolution display provides flexible graphics menus that combine respiratory curves, loops and numerical data of physiological parameters.
- 10.4" TFT color screen
- Intuitive control via navigator wheel knob and touch keys
- Wide choice of ventilation modes, including CPAP
- PEEP, P-V loop, and V-F loop
- Flow and pressure trigger
- Static compliance and resistance monitor
- Three-level visual and audible alarms, with concise descriptions of care issues
- Advanced built-in electronic air-oxygen mixing device
- Durable and accurate built-in flow sensor
- Integrated expiration valve
- Backup anea ventilation
- Expiratory Valve with a heating function, the expiratory valve protects the device from condensed water and provides accuracy of the flow sensor.
- Built-in battery
- CE Certified
- Humidifier featuring protection function and nine steps for controlling temperature.
- Compressor - A high-quality medical compressor with low noise, compatible for most medical devices.
- Assistant Functions:
- Inspiratory Hold: Convenience for taking X-ray pictures of the patient during ventilation, availability for clinician to assess patient's static pulmonary mechanics.
- Expiratory Hold: Accessibility for measuring intrinsic PEEP.
- 100% FiO2: More effective support for suction.
- Manifold parameter selections are operated by means of a single ComWheel.
- Manual Insp.: Availability for clinician to make prompt response to the patient's inspiration need.