Through the Lens Headlight Video System captures procedures from the surgeon's line of sight
The DRE VideoFX Through the Lens Headlight Video System enables support teams in the OR to see what the surgeon sees throughout a procedure. Surgeons can utilize the hands-free headlight video system to teach new techniques, procedures and the use of new instrumentation from the operator's point of view.
- Large depth of field.
- 410,000 pixels with 470 × 350 lines of resolution.
- Record and play back cases with standard composition or S-Video output to your preferred recording device.
- Comfortable headband mounted system.
- Available in NTSC or PAL.
- Xavier-H.I. Fiber Optic Headlight with 10' Cable and optic-mounted through-the-lens 1/4" CCD Video Camera.
- Camera Control Unit.
- Power Supply.
- Optional: Best paired with DRE's FX Series Light Sources or DRE LED Headlights, but can be fitted for a variety of brands.
- Optional: Mobile Stand.