Midsized LED surgery light offers efficiency and economy
The DRE Vision EX5 is the perfect midsize surgery light for minor procedures. Available in a wide array of mounting options, the DRE Vision EX5 can be customized to meet the needs of your facility.
Controlling the positioning and brightness of the DRE Vision EX5 is easy with the autoclavable handle. The light emits virtually no radiant heat, keeping clinicians cool and comfortable. The DRE Vision EX5 is highly efficient, producing unsurpassed illumination with economical energy consumption.
For more information on the DRE Vision EX5 Minor Procedure Light, contact a DRE representative today.
- Affordable midsize light for minor surgery and procedures.
- LED array delivers maximum sharpness and color accuracy.
- Three-stage dimming for easily controlling the brightness within the illumination field.
- Maximum output rated at 75,000 Lux.
- 4,300° K bright white illumination.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Long-life LED’s rated at 50,000 hours.
- Dimming and on/off switch controlled by autoclavable handle.
- Light array emits virtually no radiated heat.
- Floor mounted light with battery backup available.
- Available in a variety of other mounting options — ask your DRE representative for more information.