"Vortex.. today's standard on medical lighting."
Widely recognized as the spotlight by which others are measured, Vortex sets the standard for high quality, flexibility and articulation and features camera-grade iris diaphragms, used for spot size and dimming and quiet fan cooling. Additionally, the Vortex F.O. incorporates all standard features plus a built-in fibber optic lightsource for powering fibber optic headlamps, scopes and instruments. Both Vortex are available in a full range of mountings.
- Continuously adjustable spot from 3 inches (76 mm) to 16 inches (406 mm) diameter , providing homogenous light with 2,000 ft candles (21,500 lux) at 36 inches (914 mm) distance
- Color temperature of 3,500° Kelvin
- Easily replaceable 20 volt 150 watt halogen bulb with integral dichroic reflector IR absorbing, color-correcting glass fiblter
- Mechanical iris dimmer provides constant purity of light without affecting color temperature
- 28" (711 mm) articulating arm with integral compression spring
- 23" Extension Arm
- Arm rotates 40° up and down from horizontal plan
- Lamphead and arm both rotate 540°
- Standard sterilizable handle
- Available with optional built-in fibber optic lightsource
- Available in portable floor, wall, single or dual ceiling mounts, combination ceiling mounts with Vision track mounts