The lightweight, cable-free DRE Xavier 3 headlight is comfortable to wear, provides bright illumination, and is affordably priced.
- Homogeneous and focusable illumination that is very convenient for examinations and operations.
- Cable-free headlight provides maximum mobility in examination and operating rooms.
- Illumination: 80,000 lux at 15 cm working distance and 45,000 lux at 25 cm working distance.
- Light spot size: 50 mm to 70 mm at 25 cm working distance (zooming control).
- LED operating life: Up to 50,000 hours.
- Battery pack can be detached from headlight and attached to your belt or worn as a necklace.
- Fully adjustable declination angle prevents tilting head fatigue.
- Folds to a compact size for convenient portability.
- Easily recharge Li-ion battery in 2.5 hours; recharges as many as 500 times.
- Use direct adaptor for continuous illumination. (AC 100~240V)
- Easily fix lighting on exam/surgery field with ball-joint system.
Standard set includes:
- Main body — White / warm white
- Battery pack
- Batteries — two each
- Headband — plastic
- Direct power supply (AC 100~240V)
- Magnifying lens: +2D, +3D, +4D
- Loupe: 2.5x, 3.0x, 3.5x, 4.5x, 5.0x
- Aluminum case
- Illumination: 80,000 Lux (at 150 mm working distance)
- Color temperature: White: 6,000°K; Warm White: 3,500°K
- Illumination field: 50 mm to 75 mm (at 25 cm working distance)
- Weight: 71 g
- Spot adjustment: Zooming control
- Brightness: 3 step control
- LED life span: Up to 50,000 hours
- Operating time: 9 hours (step 1); 3.5 hours (step 2); 2.5 hours (step 3)
- Output: 3.7 V
- Type: Li-ion (built-in protected circuit module)
- Capacity: 2,400mA
- Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 4.2V / 1,300mA