Maximum functionality, ergonomics and innovation
The Euroclinic Suprema ENT-400 is a professional chair designed for maximum comfort for both operator and patient. It is equipped with an ergonomic seat and backrest that contours to the patient's body. Through an advanced dual control system, you can set and recall chair movement using controls located on the chair as well as on the foot control.
- General Medical
- Plastic, Cosmetic and Aesthetics
- Oral and Maxillofacial
- Pedal for independent movement control (wireless foot control is optional).
- Four electric memory movements: Two working positions chosen by the operator, "zero" position for exit/entrance by the patient, and a new "synchro" button that recalls the synchronized movement of the back-rest and leg-rest.
- Solid construction – painted with epoxy powders, and refined with elegant covers that are molded in ABS at high resistance.
- The mattress is composed of high density foam that is covered in bi-elastic, tear-resistant, easy to clean anti-microbial upholstery.
- Four powerful, high quality motors (up to 8000N) for positioning up/down, back-rest, Trendelenburg and leg-rest movements. Provides maximum stability and efficiency.
- Single leg-rest activated by a motor and with a reclining foot-rest and a protective metal plate.
- Available in 40 colors.
- Safety Function button, located on both sides of the seat, for recalling the following memorized positions:
- "Zero" position so the patient can get on and off the chair.
- Bed position.
- Trendelenburg positioning.
- 20° inclination when in Trendelenburg position.
- Rotation of 75° on left and right with manual locking system.
- Anatomically articulated head rest with vertical and horizontal manual adjustment.
- Padded lumbar cushion for patient's maximum comfort when lying in the bed position.