The Lynea Podiatry Exam Chair is designed for professional podiatry examination procedures. It is equipped with three linear motors that operate independently to move the seat to Trendelenburg position, adjust the backrest and to adjust the single leg rest. Wireless foot pedal is optional.
The Lynea Podiatry Exam Chair features a solid metal structure painted with epoxy powders. Its cushions are removable to extend the life of the chair.
- 3 powerful motors ( up to 6000N) operating electrically and separately: the up/down, back rest, and seat.
- Wired pedal for chair's movement controls. (Wireless pedal optional.)
- Four electric memory movements: Three working positions chosen by the operator and "zero" position for exit/entrance by the patient.
- The upholstered parts of the chair are removable and composed of high density and non-deformable foam pelted with bi-elastic, tear-resistant, antimicrobial skay, very easy to clean.
- Rotation of 88 degrees with manual locking device.
- Open wide leg rests up to 90 degrees.
- Extendable and anatomical leg rests.
- Pelted and reclining armrests for easy entrance of the patient by the side.
- Padded lumbar cushion for patient's maximum comfort when lying in bed position.