Economical and Compact Design
The Euroclinic PODOPEG is a basic podiatry chair with compact design for small workplaces. It operates with an electrical motor for lifting and synchronized seat moving upward keeping a safe 90° angle. The backrest reclines to 120° via gas pump lever.
- Leg rests can be lifted separately and manually extended and locked in place.
- There are 3 different models of leg rests to choose from: single hollow, single concave, double splitted with footrest.
- Chair can rotate at 180°.
- Equipped with removable swivel armrests in polyurethane.
- New pedal with 2 fixed memories (m0/m1) for reaching "zero" position and maximum height.