Compact anesthesia machine features a full selection of ventilation modes and large ventilator display.
The GE Aespire View is a compact, industry-leading anesthesia machine with customizable ventilation modes, allowing clinicians to tailor the capabilities of their anesthesia delivery system. The 12-inch color display is convenient and easy to use. Modeled in the same style as standard GE interfaces, clinicians can quickly and precisely operate the unit. The integrated Advanced Breathing system makes the GE Aespire View well-suited for low-flow anesthesia.
The GE Aespire View Anesthesia Machine is available refurbished through DRE Medical. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- State of the art anesthesia machine available with many ventilation modes: PCV-VG, Volume Control, Pressure Control, SIMV, Manual Ventilation, and PSVPro (optional).
- Customizable ventilation mode configuration, allowing clinicians to tailor the capabilities of their anesthesia delivery system.
- Familiar user interface allows clinicians to precisely adjust and quickly respond to changes in your patient’s status.
- 12-inch color ventilator display with color waveform and alarm indicators.
- Integrated Advanced Breathing System provides a low circuit volume of 2.7 liters for fast-response, low-flow anesthesia.
- Rising multi-breath bellows provide visual feedback about the patient’s status.
- Optional — Total fresh gas or total flow sensing (TFSI) module.