The GE Aestiva/5 MRI is an MRI-compatible anesthesia machine ideal for both the MRI suite and the operating room. The machine’s low profile design features a low height and small footprint, allowing clinicians to easily move the unit from one care setting to another.
The GE Aestiva/5 MRI Anesthesia Machine is available refurbished through DRE Medical. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Designed for use in MRI settings up to 300 Gauss, active shielded 1.5T and 3T magnets.
- Physically integrated magnetic field strength monitor (Gauss alarm).
- Compact size, small footprint and low overall height takes up minimal space in MRI suites and operating rooms.
- 7900 SmartVent™ with the following ventilation modes: Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode, Pressure Support (PSVPro®), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), electronic PEEP.
- Ventilator features tidal volume compensation and cardiac bypass case mode.
- Innovative patient breathing system features a responsive location of the common gas outlet.
- Low flow design features a minimum O2 flow of 50 mL.