Advanced anesthesia system designed for low flow care environments
The GE Aisys CS2 is an advanced anesthesia system with digitally controlled vaporizer, ventilator, and gas delivery. The intuitive, user-friendly design allows clinicians to easily set up and use the GE Aisys CS2 in a variety of care environments. Features an illuminated workspace and 15-inch color touchscreen.
The GE Aisys CS2 Anesthesia Machine is available professionally refurbished from DRE Medical. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- 15-inch color display with intuitive touchscreen technology.
- Displays breath-by-breath patient spirometry: airway pressure flow, volume, compliance, PEEP, and airway resistance.
- Wide range of ventilation modes offered: VCV, PCV, PSVPro, PCV-VG, SIMV, VCV, SIMV PCV, CPAP+PSV, and SIMV PCV-VG.
- Digitally controlled vaporizer, ventilator, and gas delivery.
- Streamlined, user-configurable ‘Quick Picks’ for fast adjustments to agent, oxygen, and fresh gas flow.
- Advanced Breathing System specifically designed for low flow anesthesia:
- Small volume delivers quick response to changes in fresh gas and anesthetic agents.
- Rising bellows provide a visual indication to help prevent leakages.
- Easy-to-operate user interface blends seamlessly into existing workflows.
- Unique ecoFLOW technology displays agent consumption, helping to reduce wasteful over-delivery anesthetic gases during non-automated low flow.
- Auto alarm limits with tunneling alarms aid in optimizing alarm management.
- Robust design available with three or four drawers.
- InView 360° patient display is mounted on a moveable arm with complete rotation for clear viewing in countless positions.
- Intelligent user menus help to reduce set-up time and could minimize training needs.
- Illuminated workspace can be adjusted for a variety of care settings.
- Central brake, metal work surface.
- Supports horizontal and vertical mounting displays.