Effectively manage clinical information from the point of origin to the point of decision, helping to optimize the performance levels of providers and your organization.
The CARESCAPE™ Clinical Information Center puts relevant clinical details front and center, so you can find the information you need quickly. It unites real-time, historical and IT data from multiple devices and systems in a single, centralized information hub—clinical intelligence you can rely on to make care choices with greater efficiency.
The CIC Pro™ is the cornerstone of Clinical Information Logistics™, enabling you to fluently collect, display and manage information so that critical patient data is available when and where you need it.
Configure the CIC Pro to meet the specific workflow and decision-support needs of different types of care providers: critical care nurses, physicians, or monitoring technicians and telemetry nurses. View real-time data, review historical information, print relevant data and sound audible alarms for patients connected to the monitoring network. Access hospital-wide, Web-based applications to view radiology images or lab results from the CIC Pro for a more complete picture of the patient. CIC Pro offers Web-based service tools to enable proactive monitoring and management of virtually all aspects of the system - as well as other devices in the CARESCAPE Network - right from the biomedical engineer's workstation.
- Access hospital-wide, Web-based applications such as radiology images or lab results from the CARESCAPE CIC Pro for a more complete picture of the patient.
- View real-time data, review historical information, print relevant data and sound audible alarms for patients connected to the CARESCAPE Network.
- The CARESCAPE CIC Pro can be used as a monitoring and patient management solution, enabling you to more readily admit and discharge patients and manage patient alarms. Monitoring technicians can also oversee multiple patients in a centralized monitoring model, leveraging power across multiple care areas.
- Trend clinical progress on a per-patient basis by displaying a one-hour trending of up to two parameters—including atrial fibrillation trending—in the multi-patient viewer.
- Review of up to nine recorded patient waveforms and parameter numeric for up to 72 hours.
- Graphic trends show up to 12 different parameters displayed in up to 12 user-defined groupings.
- Flexible screen configurations offer quick access to routine applications with a single click, helping to speed the review of patient historical data and pinpoint specific events.