Multi-parameter maternal and fetal monitor series delivers optimum care without detracting from the birthing experience.
The GE Corometrics 250cx Series of maternal / fetal monitors includes innovative features that deliver enhanced patient care for a safe and optimum birthing experience. GE Corometrics 250cx monitors uterine and fetal activity as well as heart rate, temperature, oxygen saturation, ECG and non-invasive blood pressure. Choose between the GE Corometrics 256cx, a fetal monitor system, and the GE 259cx, a complete maternal/fetal monitoring system.
For more information on the GE Corometrics 250cx Maternal/Fetal Monitor series, contact a DRE representative today.
- Comprehensive perinatal monitoring needed during labor and delivery.
- Monitors the following parameters: DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP, TEMP, Masimo® SET or Nellcor® SpO2, 3-Lead Maternal ECG.
- Smart BP delays blood pressure measurement during contractions, reducing distractions and providing more meaningful diagnostic data.
- ChartLight with backlit keys and dimmable display help make the monitor unobtrusive, even in low-light environments.
- Watertight transducers use 9-crystal ultrasound technology for a wider focal region and more uniform coverage.
- Intuitive hot keys allow most tasks to be completed easily at the touch of a button.
- Optional — CPN compatibility to streamline the capture and archival of patient data.
- Optional — Telemetry interface for continuous monitoring without changing transducers during ambulation or laboring in water.