Designed to deliver accurate SpO2 readings in mobile, fast-paced environments.
The TuffSat is a small, durable, portable pulse oximeter that operates on battery power. It is designed specifically for spot-checking arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. This easy-to-use oximeter is ideal for use in the following environments: respiratory care, subcritical care for hospital satellite locations, home care, prehospital / EMS, rehabilitation, physician’s office.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design with rubber grip for easy handling.
- Clear display for quick readings in the field.
- Relative Perfusion Index (Plr®) helps ensure best probe placement, saving time and increasing accuracy.
- Battery-operated unit requires four 1.5V alkaline AA batteries.
- TruTrak data sampling system enables the TuffSat to calculate SpO2 many times each second for reliable readings during times of low perfusion, motion or electrical interference.
- Low battery indicator.
- Comes standard with neoprene carrying case with belt clip.