Adaptable, full-featured ventilation for every application
The GE iVent 101 is a versatile respiratory ventilator suited for use in a variety of clinical environments. The customizable features of the iVent 101 allow it to be used in situations requiring invasive or non-invasive ventilation in basic or advanced modes.
With quiet, high-performance pneumatics and an auto-dimming display panel, the iVent101 is unobtrusive to the patient, allowing them to rest and recover in comfort. Operator adjustable alarms ensure safety in each unique patient care environment.
- Standard volume and pressure control with assist modes and SIMV.
- Comes standard with CPAP / PSV capabilities.
- Comprehensive pressure support therapy adjusts for rise-time and flow termination.
- Preset parameters by patient type for quick and easy setup.
- User adjustable alarms for respiratory rate, pressure, apnea time, FIO₂ and patient disconnect.
- Configurations include standard circuit with single or double limb.
- Display panel features 3 screen views: clinical, daytime, nighttime.
- Adaptive Bi-Level™ for invasive or non-invasive modes.
- Auto-dimming display panel.
- Apnea backup ventilation.