Bestselling EKG system with advanced ECG applications for gender-specific interpretation, digital compact acquisition module, and multiple report formats
GE's premier ECG system, the MAC 5000, offers gender-specific interpretive software as well as adult and pediatric interpretation. With a compact design for easy operation to increase productivity, the MAC 5000 is part of GE's solutions for networked, noninvasive testing.
The MAC 5000 Resting ECG System delivers the advanced capabilities that only the industry's most extensive collection of proven algorithms can offer. The MAC 5000 provides the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its advanced algorithm capabilities include true, 12-lead ECG computer analysis and interpretation.
- Gender Specific criteria as part of 12SLTM for identification of arrhythmia
- One of the most advanced algorithms in the industry, featuring programmable lead configurations for effective management of atrial arrhythmia, ventricular arrhythmia and chest pain
- 13- or 15-lead acquisition, storage and analysis
- P-wave signal averaging maximizes measurement accuracy and signal fidelty
- Late Potential Analysis
- Digital Compact Acquisition module and multiple report formats
- Order Manager for automatic download to Catalyst MUSE system
- Designed for surgery centers and hospitals
- Adult and pediatric interpretation
- Comprehensive exercise testing
- Compact design