The GE OEC 9800 is a versatile, mobile C-arm ideal for ER, OR, or office-based pain management environments. The 9800 features precise positioning, simple user interface, and quality construction.
For more information on the GE OEC 9800 C-arm, available through DRE Medical, contact a DRE representative today.
- Versatile C-arm performs well in a wide range of diagnostic or interventional applications.
- Simple user interface designed for quick and efficient navigation.
- Navigate imaging modes easily with intuitive GE software.
- Superb image quality with GE’s proprietary image IQ.
- Unique rotating anode reduces the risk of overheating during lengthy procedures.
- Proprietary GE SMART Options auto-adjust images for increased clarity:
- SmartMetal: Optimizes image quality, even with the introduction of metal objects into the x-ray field.
- SmartWindow: Automatically adjusts brightness and contrast.
- AutoTrak: Automatically selects the optimum imaging technique.
- Precise positioning with SmartView off-axis pivot joints.
- Range of power modes including low dose to high power for challenging imaging applications.
- Comes standard with a 9-inch image intensifier with Tri-mode: 9 in / 6 in / 4.5 in.
- Onboard high resolution CCD camera for digital imaging.
- Camera features full-frame capture, 360-degree motorized rotation.
- Dual 16-inch high resolution monitors with anti-glare technology.
- Imaging options for a variety of procedures: Pulse fluoro, High Level Fluoro, and Digital Cine pulse mode.