Video laryngoscope ideal for acute care settings and emergency environments
The GlideScope GVL is a video laryngoscope that is versatile for a variety of patients and clinical applications. The standard configuration includes a GlideScope Video Monitor, reusable GVL, video cable, and rigid stylet.
The GlideScope GVL Video Laryngoscope is available refurbished through DRE Medical. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Video laryngoscope useful for anterior airways, neonatal intubations, obese patients, and patients with limited neck extension.
- Ideal for acute care settings and emergency environments.
- Integrates easily into standard ED, OR, ICU, and NICU applications.
- User intuitive interface is easy to learn, use, and teach.
- Standard configuration includes: GlideScope Video Monitor, one reusable GVL, video cable, GlideRite Rigid Stylet.
- GVL incorporates an autofocusing, high-resolution color camera, an LED light source, a rechargeable lithium battery, and video output for remote display capabilities.
- Patented anti-fog mechanism helps to ensure clear video feedback during intubation procedures.
- Stylet connects directly to color video monitor for real time viewing and recording.