Portable, rugged defibrillator weighs less than three pounds
The HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD is an easy-to-use, portable Automated External Defibrillator (AED) that provides guided resuscitation. The AED comes with the highest dust and water protection, ensuring the unit will be ready for use in any emergency. The Pad-Pak™ integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge can be replaced at the same time every four years, an easy and cost-saving alternative to most AED’s on the market.
For more information on the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 350P AED, available through DRE Medical, contact a DRE representative today.
- Portable and lightweight PAD weighs only 2.4 pounds.
- Provides the highest level of protection against dust and water for ruggedness in the field.
- Utilizes proprietary electrode and biphasic technology in an escalating, low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for difference in patient impedance.
- User-friendly design provides visual and voice prompts to guide the rescuer during the resuscitation process, including CPR.
- By just pressing two buttons, the HeartSine samaritan PAD offers simple, straightforward operation.
- System Ready indicator flashes to show that the AED is ready for use.
- Device automatically runs a self-check protocol each week.
- Innovative Pad-Pak™ integrated battery and single-use electrode cartridge are replaced at the same time, every four years.