The Welch Allyn CP 10™ Electrocardiograph (EKG) features a full alphanumeric keyboard for easy and fast entry of patient demographics, user-programmable report formats printed on 8.25 × 11 inches thermal paper, ECG measurements, advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality and battery or AC operation.
- 12 lead resting ECG with standard ECG measurements
- Backlit 1/4 inch VGA LCD screen for easy patient data entry
- Full alphanumeric keyboard
- High resolution thermal print head generating 8.25 × 11 inch reports
- Multiple printouts including 3x4+1, 3x4+3, 6 and 12 channel format
- Automatic and manual operation
- Optional Interpretation software