Industry-proven reliability and seamless connectivity for the clearest test results
The GE CASE Stress Test System Version 6.51 is an industry-leading standalone stress test interface that is proven to meet the power requirements of virtually any size facility. With networking capabilities to easily store and communicate patient data and test results, the CASE System is compatible with standard protocols including HL7 and DICOM.
The CASE System’s many productivity-enhancing features, such as seamless EMR connectivity and remote access capabilities, are designed to increase patient throughput for faster review and diagnosis. The system is highly scalable to suit small and large facilities alike. Standard configuration includes the Stress Test Controller, Acquisition Module and the GE T-2100 Treadmill and accompanying cords, railings and cables.
For more information on the GE CASE Stress Test System Version 6.51, contact a DRE representative today.
- Stress Test Controller with 19-inch LCD display
- GE T-2100 Treadmill with full handrail set
- Acquisition Module
- Interfacing cables, exercise belts, paper and more
- Seamless connectivity to EMR, PACS, and the MUSE Cardiology Information System.
- Supports data quality with algorithms that support the clearest, most accurate test results, such as cubic spline correction and Finite Residual Filtering (FRF).
- Available analysis programs include:
- Exercise Test Interpretation (XTI) statements.
- ST/HR hysteresis analysis feature.
- SunTech, Tango, blood pressure and SpO2.
- Full-disclosure data.
- Marquette 12SL ECG analysis and 15-lead stress testing.
- Risk-predicting algorithms, including Duke Treadmill Score, the patented T-wave Alternans (TWA) and Heart Rate Recovery.
- Streamlined workflow and a smooth flow of information help speed patient care, increase staff productivity and improve results.
- Administration and billing workflow tools help to speed processes, reduce data entry errors and download orders.
- Single, network or Enterprise options can be configured to maximize productivity and simplify workflow based on your facility’s IT and clinical needs.
- Connect your CASE system to a LAN and add CS client software to a PC to create a remote workstation for viewing, editing and printing stress data.
- GE Healthcare uses industry standard communication protocols, including HL7, DICOM, XML and TCP/IP.
- DICOM Modality Worklist supports bi-directional data exchange and simultaneous review of imaging and ECG data.
- Web-view feature allows Internet access to procedure reports from anywhere, with IT-controlled access privileges.
- Easily connects PC client workstations to increase efficiency in report editing and confirmation.
- GE T-2100 Treadmill features a streamlined design for smooth and quiet operation, digital microprocessor control eliminates the need for routine calibration.
- Treadmill comes standard with gradual speed controls, extra-long 60-inch surface and 450-pound weight capacity.
- Client workstations can be added as your needs grow to support access to multiple CASE systems.
- Data protection with multi-level password login configurations.
- Send data easily by exporting via PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or XML.