Superior imaging quality for a variety of clinical applications
The GE Logiq P6 is an advanced ultrasound machine with the superior imaging quality to help provide increased detail and contrast resolution even in the most challenging pathologies.
Designed for use in the NICU to geriatrics, the GE Logiq P6 works with a wide range of applications including Colorectal, Breast, Cardiac, Musculoskeletal, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Small Parts, Transcranial imaging, Transvaginal, Urology and Vascular.
For more information on the GE Logiq P6 Ultrasound Machine and other ultrasound options from DRE, contact a DRE representative today.
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) Heighten your visibility of organs and lesions with high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- CrossXBeam™ Enhance tissue and border differentiation with a real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing.
- Real-time 4D Imaging Acquire and construct volumetric images, displaying multiplaner views of the anatomy. See anatomical relationships not visualized otherwise.
- DualBeam Maintain high frame rates while using high line density, even in abnormal settings. Increase temporal resolution in fast-flow cardiac and vascular studies.
- Harmonics Increase resolution and cystic clarity with a combination of code harmonics and Phase Inversion Harmonics.