The DRE Velocity Pro is a comprehensive, wireless ECG solution with an incorporated PC-based platform
The DRE Velocity Pro Wireless ECG is a complete ECG system that integrates hardware, PC ECG software and standard accessories. Features resting ECG capabilities, built-in lead reversal, automatic arrhythmia detection, unlimited user-defined protocols and an ECG glossary.
For more information on the DRE Velocity Pro Wireless ECG, contact a DRE representative today.
- Complete wireless ECG system available in nine, 12, 15 or 18 lead setup.
- Integrates hardware, PC ECG software and standard accessories.
- Resting ECG function supports up to half an hour of ECG acquisition with full waveforms.
- Available with VCG, TVCG, SAECG, QTD, HRV and HRT analysis.
- Ensure proper electrode placement with built-in lead reversal function.
- Signal quality indicators for a reliable connection every time.
- Automatically detect, highlight and save arrhythmias.
- Features a color-coded lead map that coordinates with ECG waveforms.
- Add event markers for later analysis.
- Unlimited user-defined protocols with automatic 12-lead reports.
- Supports ST assessment, METs, Double Product, Duke Score and FAI%.
- Unique data management capabilities:
- Complete ECG data management and reporting.
- Share reports and data easily via email.
- Multi-user configurations and permissions.
- Supported formats: XML, SCP, DICOM, PDF, JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG.
- Built-in ECG glossary includes diagnostic templates and descriptions.
- Correct lead reversals on PC even after ECG acquisition.
- Compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 10 platforms.
- Optional — stress test configuration.