The GE Vivid I Portable Cardiac Ultrasound Machine is a modern take on traditional vivid ultrasound designs, outpacing its competitors in both attributes and value. With innovative features such as quantitative analysis and various applications, practitioners are guaranteed to receive comprehensive, real-time diagnostic results, and all-around service of shared applications in any clinical environment.
For more information about the GE Vivid I Portable Cardiac Ultrasound Machine, contact a DRE representative today.
- Productivity - Automated options allow for easy acquisition and enhanced image quality.
- Image Quality Optimization - One touch, optimized image quality for challenging patients.
- Quantitative Analysis - Auto-EF tool for quickly assessing LV function through ejection fraction. Help improve productivity and reach a confident diagnosis.
- Over 40 gigabyte disk space for storage of patient images and information.
- Ultra-small footprint reduces operational costs by eliminating the need for specific rooms
- Portability - Laptop size allows you to take exceptional cardiovascular ultrasound directly to the patient in any clinical environment.
- Compatibility - A wide range of advanced connectivity options which allows for an efficient workflow.
- Tissue doppler imaging provides real-time doppler spectral information for specified myocardial motion, allowing for instantaneous tissue velocity measurements.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to one hour of full scan operation
- Triplex and duplex display capabilities to simplify doppler acquisitions.