The Bair Hugger 775 Patient Warmer features four temperature settings, along with three temperature sensors.This patient warmer provides industry-leading forced-air warming in a surgical center or hospital. The Bair Hugger 775 Patient Warmer provides clinical warmth to the patient before, during and after surgery.
For more information about the Bair Hugger 775 Patient Warmer, contact a DRE representative today.
- Four temperature settings
- Three temperature sensors and adjustable airflow provide safe, quick temperature response.
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter and fault code reporting via the front panel no need to open the unit
- Temperature in range indicator light
- Fault indicator light
- Over-temperature indicator light
- Two preset fan speed settings allow for accurate airflow