The Burdick Atria 3100 ECG is compact yet powerful. With the latest technology, the Atria 3100 provides high quality and accuracy while giving protocol choices, eliminating transcription errors and improving workflow.
For more information about the Burdick Atria 3100 ECG, contact a DRE representative today.
- Stores 50 ECGs
- Manual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
- Standard with wired Ethernet, wireless 802.11, and Bluetooth; complies with FAA requirements
- Bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity software
- Reduce typing mistakes and save time by downloading patient information from your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Cutting-edge communication tools available: Ethernet is included on all units, wireless 802.11 and Bluetooth also available
- Quickly review test results – reports can be viewed, edited, and confirmed right from the patient’s chart.
- AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached
- Eliminate the hassle of scanning and filing hard copies by transmitting test results directly to your EMR system.