A full-featured respiratory ventilator ideal for critical care and transport situations
The DRE Verdana TC Respiratory Ventilator features a simple and compact design, allowing clinicians to easily set up and use the DRE Verdana TC. The DRE Verdana TC is also available with a mobile trolley for moving efficiently throughout your facility.
A combination of fixed keys and touchscreen capabilities provide intuitive navigation, allowing caregivers to efficiently view parameters and adjust settings. The flow sensor and exhalation valve module can be easily removed and sterilized.
For more information on the DRE Verdana TC Respiratory Ventilator, contact a DRE representative today.
- Critical care respiratory ventilator suitable for use with infants (> 5Kg) and adults.
- Compact design is easy to assemble in small spaces, making it an ideal transport unit.
- 10.4-inch color TFT touchscreen for easy viewing of wavelines and loop graphs.
- Ventilation modes: VCV, PCV, SIMV-VC + PSV, BackupSPONT/CPAP + PSV, Standby.
- Flow sensor and exhalation valve module are easily removed and sterilized.
- Fixed keys are intuitive and easy to use.
- Wave freeze feature lets caregivers isolate and effectively analyze waveforms.
- Backup ventilation function helps to ensure the safety of patients in spontaneous breathing mode.
- Customizable alarm system has three tiers based on priority.
- Built-in active expiratory PEEP valve and synchronized nebulizer.
- Air mixture device blends O2 and Air.
- Nickel hydrogen battery can provide 1.5 hours of basic operations.
- Optional — SIMV-PC + PSV, DuoPhasic/APRV + PSV