The Clinton Imaging Table with Fowler Back and Drop Window is an economical solution for efficient in-house imaging. Using the handheld remote control, clinicians can easily adjust the table’s height and Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg.
Constructed with an open base design and drop down window, the table allows optimal patient access. The dual lift system is for extra stability, and the all-welded base and premium mattress upholstery ensure the table will last through years of use.
For more information on the Clinton Imaging Table with Fowler Back and Drop Window, contact a DRE representative today.
- Two-piece padded top features pneumatically adjustable backrest and window drop.
- Handheld remote control adjusts table height and Trendelenburg positioning.
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg plus or minus 15 degrees.
- Table height ranges between 27.5 to 37.5 inches.
- Unobstructed base design allows clinicians optimal patient access.
- Dual column lift system and all-welded base ensure stability and durability.
- 550-pound weight capacity under normal use.
- Comes standard with handheld remote control and paper dispenser.
- Padded headrest, arm boards, safety rails, wider mattress top and locking casters are available as additional options — ask your representative for details.