The Bovie Derm 942 features a high resolution bipolar mode, user friendly interface and a streamlined design.
The Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator is the latest in the line of dependable, high-quality electrosurgical machines from Bovie. Operating with a frequency up to 40 watts, the Bovie Derm 942 features a three-button pencil that works with or without the optional footswitch. The unit’s streamlined design reduces the number of internal parts, increasing the life of the Bovie Derm 942.
For more information on the Bovie Derm 942 High Frequency Desiccator, contact a DRE representative today.
- 40-watt high frequency desiccator.
- Power dial is adjustable within 1/10th watt increments in both monopolar and bipolar modes.
- The Bovie DERM 942 is a ground reference unit — No grounding pad required.
- Innovative chip technology reduces the number of internal parts, providing extended life time.
- Simple, streamlined design makes this the most cost effective and user friendly unit on the market.
- 3-button pencil works with or without the optional footswitch.
- Digital error detection continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output.
- Bovie Derm 942 electrosurgical unit
- 3-button autoclavable handpiece
- 5 Non-sterile sharp dermal tips
- 2 Sterile sharp dermal tips
- 5 Non-sterile blunt dermal tips
- 2 Sterile blunt dermal tips
- 2 Non-sterile DERM-Elite Premium blunt dermal tips
- 2 Sterile DERM-Elite Premium blut dermal tips
- 2 Sterile disposable handpiece sheath
- 2 Non-sterile disposable handpiece sheath
- 1 wall mount kit
- 110 VAC Hospital-grade power cord
- User's guide