The Bovie Bantam | Pro A952 is a high frequency desiccator with cutting ability, designed for office-based procedures.
The Bovie Bantam | Pro A952 is versatile unit that serves as both a high frequency desiccator and a Bovie Generator. With many convenient features including an ergonomic rotary dial, easy-clean surfaces and a 3-button handpiece, the Pro A952 is ideal for office-based procedures.
For more information on the Bovie Bantam | Pro A952, available from DRE Medical, contact a DRE representative today.
- Reliable, durable generator with three modes of operation: Cut Mode, Blended Cut Mode, Pinpoint Coagulation mode.
- One half is a high frequency desiccator, the other half is a Bovie Generator — giving you 50 watts of cutting power and coag capabilities for office-based use.
- High frequency desiccator is a ground referenced machine that does not require the use of a return pad.
- Large, comfortable rotary dial for smooth power control and comfort.
- Surgical handpiece fits comfortably in your hand and has a convenient holder to reduce contact with the unit.
- Incorporates the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, generating less heat.
- Simple easy-touch, color-coded membrane pads, and by placing all user controls and outputs on the unit’s compact front panel.
- Non-absorbing, non-staining, high-impact ABS enclosure for easy cleaning.
- Standard package includes: unit, power cord, reusable handpiece, non-sterile drapes, 2 sterile drapes, 5 sterile disposable electrodes, 5 disposable sterile dermal tips, 12 disposable non-sterile dermal tips, 2 reusable grounding cord, 5 disposable split grounding pad, wall mount kit and user’s guide.
- In electrosurgical generator mode, the unit features Bovie NEM™ pad sensing technology which monitors the return electrode for optimum patient protection.
- Digital error detection continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problems, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
- To use the foot control feature, simply plug in the optional footswitch — no separate handpiece required.
- 3-Button Handpiece allows you to adjust the power output up and down as well as to activate the unit, even when you are in foot control mode.
- A952 Electrosurgical Generator
- A902 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece (1 ea)
- A910 Non-Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheaths (2 ea)
- A910ST Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheaths (2 ea)
- ES01 Sterile Disposable Electrodes (3 ea)
- ES02 Sterile Disposable Electrodes (1 ea)
- ES20 Sterile Disposable Electrodes (1 ea)
- A804 Disposable Non-Sterile Dermal Tips (5 ea)
- A806 Disposable Non-Sterile Dermal Tips (5 ea)
- A806DE Disposable Non-Sterile Dermal Tips (2 ea)
- A805 Disposable Sterile Dermal Tips (2 ea)
- A807 Disposable Sterile Dermal Tips (2 ea)
- A807DE Disposable Sterile Dermal Tips (2 ea)
- A1252C Reusable Grounding Cord (2 ea)
- ESRE Disposable Split Grounding Pads (5 ea)
- A837 Wall Mount Kit (1 ea)
- User’s Guide in CD format
- 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord