Portable vital signs monitor delivers efficiency in any care environment.
The DRE Waveline Nano CO2 plus is a versatile, customizable monitor that allows clinicians to collect accurate data in the office or in the field. The easy-to-read, intuitive color display provides clinicians with real-time monitoring. Complete with customizable alarms and excellent data storage.
For more information on the DRE Waveline Nano CO2 Plus Vital Signs Monitor, contact a DRE representative today.
- Versatile, lightweight, cost-effective monitor.
- Comes standard with portable SpO2, PR and EtCO2 monitoring.
- 3.5-inch color LCD display.
- Real-time monitoring of both numerical data and waveforms.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive design for quick and accurate analysis.
- Store up to 20 hours of continuous measurement (per patient).
- Customizable alarms indicate physiological or technical errors.
- Onboard time and battery power indicators.
- Available in mainstream or sidestream configurations — Ask your DRE representative for details.