The Philips Heartstart FR3 Defibrillator is the smallest, lightest professional-grade defibrillator / AED available from leading global manufacturers. Weighing just 3.5 pounds, the Heartstart FR3 can be easily loaded into a carrying case and transported with other emergency medical equipment.
Designed to allow emergency technicians to work quickly in the field, the Philips Heartstart FR3 features pre-connected SMART PAD III’s, Philips SMART CPR guidance software, a high-resolution color LCD screen, and is available in a bilingual configuration.
The Philips Heartstart FR3 Defibrillator / AED is available professionally refurbished from DRE Medical. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Small, lightweight, professional-grade AED ideal for mobile use.
- Unit automatically initiates when the carrying case is opened, allowing emergency professionals to focus on pad placement.
- Pre-connected SMART PADS III don’t have foil pouches, just peel and place.
- Patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR.
- Philips Quick Shock technology minimizes CPR interruptions.
- Weighs only 3.5 pounds and is available with a wide array of carrying case options for easy transport.
- Durable AED is tested to US Military standards and can withstand demanding work conditions.
- AED performs periodic, automated self-tests to help ensure proper function.
- Bilingual configurable so that voice and text prompts can be clearly understood.
- High-resolution color LCD for easy viewing in any environment.
- Optional — Infant/Child key automatically decreases defibrillation therapy in accordance with pediatric CPR protocols.