The Capnostream 35 provides continuous, non-invasive respiratory status monitoring of etCO2, SpO2, respiration rate, and pulse rate in real time. The lightweight unit features a rugged, shockproof construction, making it ideal for transport or hospital use.
The Covidien Capnostream 35 Portable Respiratory Monitor is available refurbished through DRE Medical. Contact a DRE representative today for more information.
- Offers breath-by-breath capnography waveforms for both intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Monitoring parameters: etCO2, SpO2, respiration rate, pulse rate.
- Designed for use with patients of any age, including adult, pediatric, infant, and neonate.
- Integrated Pulmonary Index algorithm analyzes and simplifies the patient’s respiratory status into one convenient reading.
- Apnea-Sat Alert helps to prevent adverse respiratory events by chronicling recurring apnea and oxygen desaturations.
- Smart alarm management technology designed to reduce the instances of clinically insignificant respiratory alarms while still preserving alarm vigilance.
- Lightweight unit is only 2.2 pounds.
- Unit is shockproof up to 1.25 meters.
- Color touchscreen measures 4.3 inches and is easy to view in any lighting environment.
- Easy-to-read screen configurable into multiple display views.
- Resuscitation mode — eliminates additional steps by immediately initiating monitoring protocols.
- Liquids and solids ingress protection.
- Hot swap battery capability.
- Send patient data via a wireless connection using the Vital Sync patient monitoring platform, allowing clinicians to view patient info on any web-enabled device or EMR.
- Store data on a USB or SD card.