X-ray acquisition software delivers excellent post-processing image quality
AccuVue X-ray Acquisition Software works seamlessly with Acuity x-ray detector panels, allowing clinicians to easily and efficiently analyze x-ray images. Features optimized algorithms for each body part and a customizable toolbar.
AccuVue X-Ray Acquisiton Software is available with AccuVueCloud PACS, providing your facility with expandable storage space without the cost to upgrade hardware. AccuVueCloud PACS offers increased computing power that allows you to view and manipulate hundreds of large images using hand-held mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone, and other tablets. When implementing AccuVueClould, your practice will gain the added efficiency to access images securely anytime, anywhere via cellular or wifi network access.
For more information on the AccuVue X-Ray Acquisition Software with AccuVueCloud PACS, contact your DRE representative today.
- X-ray acquisition software delivers excellent post-processing image quality.
- Optimized algorithms and parameters for each body part.
- Minimize image signal loss with adaptive noise reduction.
- Multi-frequency image processing for image detail enhancements.
- Intuitive design features a smart workflow to minimize the need for page switching and mouse clicking.
- Customizable toolbar and dual monitor support.
- Stitch up to 5 images together at a time.
- Image parameter tuning wizard allows the user to choose from 9 image styles, processed using different parameters on a 3x3 matrix display.
- TRUVIEW® ART proprietary image reconstruction technology, in conjunction with direct deposition CsI and a low noise electronic design, improves MTF by 30%.
- Comes standard with 1 year of software support.
- Optional: AccuVueCloud PACS provides crystal clear digital images displayed on smartphones and tablets with wifi communication.