The right choice for research or clinical care.
The HP PageWriter XLi is the flagship of the PageWriter series. This interpretive, real-time cardiograph delivers a comprehensive array of powerful innovations to help you read, analyze, transmit, store, report on, and share ECG information.
All ECGs are of the highest quality, thanks to AC noise filtering and baseline wander correction. And all traces are printed on a continuous-feed, digital-array printer for crisp, easy-to-read ECGs on standard page sizes. Records are clearly labeled with ECG data and patient information, as well as automatic measurement and analysis for adult and pediatric patients alike.
Outstanding EKG Quality
- Simultaneous acquisition of up to 16 leads for adult, pediatric or research use.
- Real-time, continuous recording of 3, 6, or 12 channels.
- Digital acquisition contributes to superior trace quality.
- Extensive EKG quality control features include AC noise filtering and baseline wander correction.
- Back-lit preview display helps operator verify trace quality before recording.
- Direct connection to HP LaserJet printer with serial port allows printing of archive-quality records.
- Advanced Interpretation and Analysis
- HP ACI-TIPI program helps you to predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia (especially helpful in Emergency Departments).
- Auto EKG with interpretation and measurements printed quickly.
- Adult and pediatric analysis programs standard.
Easy to Use
- Initiate recordings from patient's bedside with remote "Start" button.
- Preview Plus feature displays patient ID, heart rate, and status information.
- Intuitive softkey controls.
- Alphanumeric keyboard snaps out for easy cleaning.
- Power-on self-test displays status messages to operator.
- Optional signal-averaged EKG (SAECG) program analyzes late potentials.
- EKG fax option for sending clean, high-quality EKGs to remote sites.
- Transmit via modem for storage in an electronic EKG management system.
- Optional vector loop reports can be printed in a variety of useful formats.
- EKGs may be stored manually or automatically to diskette.
- Store 50-150 EKGs on 3.5" removable diskette.
- Flexible design provides for easy software upgradability.
Rugged, Durable, Reliable
- Record approximately 50 EKGs or over one hour of rhythm recording from a single battery charge.
- Hewlett-Packard's legendary reliability and low cost-of-ownership.