Patient chair combines reliability, efficiency, smart design and value
The Westar 2001 Electro-mechanical Patient Chair comes standard with compensating lumbar support, powder-coated steel frames, sculpted backrests and double-articulating headrests. You can also upgrade from asepsis upholstery to a plush ultraleather option.
- Foot control with 2 programmable presets and automatic exit
- Left/Right patient access with arms that swing up
- Electro-mechanical cantilever system
- HiGlos powdercoat inside and out
- Synchronized seat and back tilt
- Thermal overload protection
- Double Articulating headrest
- 60 degree swivel and brake
- Quick change upholstery
- Low voltage
- Touchpad with 5 programmable presets and automatic return.
- Internal umbilical installation for Excursion delivery system.
- Covered arms for Asepsis upholstery.
- Non articulating headrest.
- Upholstery options. (Plush upholstery done in Ultraleather only)