Reliable and Effective Patient Warming and/or Cooling
The microprocessor controlled, Blanketrol I total body Hyper-Hypothermia water therapy system provides effective patient warming and/or cooling all in one system! The Blanketrol I offers one of the largest heaters and highest flow rates of any hyper-hypothermia system providing a fast response to core body temperature regulation.
High Performance and Effective Therapy
Studies have shown that conductive water therapy is faster and more efficient than the reflective blanket approach to re-warming post-op patients. Microprocessor controlled Blanketrol I provides a high flow rate of any hyper-hypothermia system. This higher flow rate results in quicker heating or cooling, with a more consistent water temperature at the blanket.
- The unit's compact size and built-in handle provide ease of use with swivel casters that provide mobility and prevent the unit from tipping. A built-in storage drawer is included in the unit for storage of instruction manuals, probes, connector cables, and hoses.
- The high water flow rate results in quicker heating or cooling for effective temperature therapy.
- Three independent safety limits combined with audible and visual alarms to protect your patient.
- Includes three blanket connections for user convenience.
- Three operation modes and swivel casters offer ease of use. Operation modes include automatic to control patient temperature, manual to control water temperature, and monitor mode to simply monitor the patient's temperature.
- The Blanketrol I also includes pre-warming/cooling feature to simplify setup.