The Oakworks Women's Imaging Table is a full-featured 3-section tabletop design for all Women's Imaging ultrasound modalities. It was designed by leading ergonomics specialists and meets industry standards for sonography. Sleek base design promotes unobstructed compatibility with ultrasound equipment.
- Dynamic 22" to 38" adjustable height range for safe wheelchair transfer and ergonomic working heights.
- Easily adapted for vascular and cardiac applications.
- Dual tower design for added strength and rigidity, allowing 600-pound lift capacity. Bariatric rated.
- Super comfortable 3" padding system.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg.
- FDA Listed, ETL Approved, CE Marked.
- 21 beautiful fabric colors available.
- Electric Fowler
- Hand Control (H, T, F)
- Adjustable Access/Back Support - Right
- 4-Position Leg Section
- Retractable Foot Rests (Stirrups)
- Locking Casters
- Paper Roll Holder
- Warranty: 3 year parts, 1 year labor
- Central Locking Base System
- Slding Cardio Electric Panel - 30"W + Left Side Only
- Slding Cardio Manual Panel - 30"W + Left Side Only
- Patient Lift Compatible Base
- Side Rails (2)
- Electric Upgrade Sliding Cardio Panel (left side only)
- Adjustable Access/Back Support - Left
- Foot Control (H, F, T)
- Detachable Arm Board
- T-rail Adapter
- QuickLock head rest and pad
- Accessory Mounting Plate
- Accessory Mounting Plate (Fowler End Only)
- Table Extender - 12" L × same width as table