The Euroclinic Otopex is specifically designed for use in ENT clinics. With solid construction and feature-rich design, this chair provides a comfortable patient experience with motorized memory controls for streamlined procedures.
The Otopex is silently controlled by a joystick foot control, which has memory to recall working positions. The chair's seat is height adjustable and the backrest movement is synchronized to the leg-rest movement. The Otopex can be adjusted in the Trendelenburg position (with seat at +5°).
- ENT / Otolaryngology
- General Medical
- Plastic, Cosmetic and Aesthetics
- Oral and Maxillofacial
- Joystick foot pedal for synchronized movement of leg rest, back rest, and two customizable recall positions
- Two silent, linear motors operate independently for height adjustment and movement of the seat and backrest
- Articulating head rest
- High-density padding covered in tear resistant, antimicrobial skay
- Detachable, revolving armrests for easy entrance and exit
- Fixed foot rest in chromed steel, per request