Ergonomic design and customizable features
The Euroclinic Steel TS is a Podiatry treatment cabinet with ergonomic features. There are rubber pivoting castors and a working top made of scratch proof rolled sections, painted with epossidic powders. The top has built-in splash and antidrop edge. Console includes: speed micromotor adjustment control, micromotor reverse movement button, spray key, optic fibers key, germicide light starting key and ledbar.
- Stylish Podiatry treatment cabinet, with metal structure and handles painted in grey or white metal color, with crystal-made front-drawers in choice of colors.
- Touch Screen system on tablet's display driving all movements of the podiatry chair
- Micro-motor and Turbine speed control, visual alarm signal when revision or replacement of micro-motor is needed.
- Visual alarm signal for replacement of the UV lamp
- Instruments tablet with Bien Air or Faro electric micro motor (40.000 r/m)
- Terminal coaxial suction cannula for Bien Air mod. PM 1132 hand piece and 3 function syringe (air, water, and spray) with aluminum casing
- Option to install optic fibers and spray, Borden or Midwest attachment for turbine available and the adjustment for turbine speed.
- Unit dynamic functions are controlled by a multifunction foot pedal with chip blower button
- Wide range of drawers combinations
- 4 Stainless steel trays
- External Compressor
- LED Lamps on pole support