The Mindray DPM6 patient monitor offers the functionality to meet the demands of the ICU and OR, such as multi-vector Arrhythmia and ST analysis, Cardiac Output (CO), Continuous Cardiac Output (CCO/SVO2), CO2, up to 8 invasive blood pressures, 5-agent multi-gas analysis with auto-ID and data storage.
The 12.1" touch-screen display provides optimal display visibility, quick-access menus, easy touch function keys, and multiple trend capabilities.
For use in the critical care environment, the DPM 6 offers a wide range of parameters and features well suited for these acuity levels such as multi-lead arrhythmia and ST analysis, cardiac output (CO), continuous cardiac output (CCO/SVO2) and up to 8 invasive blood pressures. For the OR, the DPM 6 offers an optional multi-gas module, BIS technology, and MAC measurements for a complete anesthesia monitor package. Delivering enhanced capability, modular scalability, at an extraordinary value – the DPM 6 fits your diverse monitoring needs.
- Robust measurement set for mid to high acuity environments
- Enhanced data storage and recall capabilities
- 3, 5, and 12-lead ECG
- Arrhythmia and ST analysis (optional)
- Up to 8 invasive blood pressures (optional)
- SpO2: Masimo SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax®
- CO2: DPM Sidestream or Oridion® Microstream®
- CCO/SVO2 capability when interfacing with Vigilance II®
- Cardiac output, pulmonary artery wedge pressure, and hemodynamic calculations provide the tools for cardiac monitoring
- Optional BIS™ technology
- Available multi-gas module
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Wireless 2.4Ghz (802.11g)
A version with a 17-inch-screen, the DPM7, is also available.