The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series is an affordable vital signs monitor that's both flexible and easy to use.
Like the original Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor, the 300 Series helps enhance your productivity by providing automated vital signs before, during and after procedures. The simple, push-button menu operation and bright display allows you to quickly learn and easily obtain the important information you need, so you spend more time with your patients and less time with your equipment.
- Separate patient modes with individual settings for adult, pediatric and neonatal support
- Fast, accurate temperature readings with industry leading Welch Allyn SureTemp® Plus thermometry
- Simple, straightforward operation and intuitive menu navigation with our innovative monitor design
- The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor has a very short learning curve. Simple push-button programming and a large, digital display make learning and using the monitor easy and hassle-free.
- The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series begin as a non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitor. Even in its most basic configuration, it delivers the features you need.
- Multiple Patient Modes – Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal operating modes
- Automatic Blood Pressure Mode – choose from 13 measurement intervals
- Programmable Alarms – for high/low systolic, diastolic and pulse rate
- LCD Display – Clock window and menu navigation
- LED Display – Bright, clear viewing of vital sign readings
- Built-In Memory – save up to 99 sets of measurement data
- 4-Second SureTemp® Plus Thermometry Add SureTemp Plus Electronic Thermometry and take advantage of the revolutionary measurement capability developed by Welch Allyn. Obtain oral, rectal and axillary temperatures with the speed you want and the accuracy you demand.
- Oral – approx. 4 seconds
- Axillary – Adults, approx. 15 seconds; pediatrics, approx. 10 seconds
- Rectal – approx. 10 seconds
- The Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series can be configured with motion tolerant pulse oximetry (SpO2) technology from Nellcor ®. Benefit from accurate readings despite shaking or low perfusion.
- Programmable alarms – high/low saturation levels
- Wide variety of patient sensors
- Optional pulse tone feature – audible heart rate and SpO2 saturation indicator
Add an integrated Thermal Printer for trend analysis or record keeping and get what you need at the touch of a button.