The Kendall SCD 700 Series Controller provides an all-in-one system for helping to prevent venous thromboembolism (VTE). With the unit’s low-profile design and noise reduction capabilities, the Kendall SCD 700 blends seamlessly into any care environment, allowing the patient to rest and recover comfortably.
- Industry-proven operation offers customized therapy for individual patients.
- Durable design with limited liquid ingress, a stable power supply and fully protected battery.
- Animated alarm icons communicate the causes of potential errors, and how they can be remedied.
- USB port for efficiently updating software.
- One-touch operation for leg compression.
- Lightweight, portable unit can be used in any facility or for home care.
- Adjustable bed-hook attaches easily and securely to most footboards.
- Easy-to-read, 3.2-inch color LCD screen provides large icons for premium visibility.
- On board vibration dampeners and soft overmolding make reduce excess noise for smooth and quiet operation.
- Compatible with most major hospital-grade cleaning agents.